You have now realized fairly the importance of maintaining health & fitness, ways to stay fit in various conditions wherever you are. Now, you know that you want to get fit. However, to get it started – you don’t want to spend heavily on expensive gym membership fees. Even if you find economical options for gyms, it’s not always the most convenient option. May be you would always prefer to be independent & workout on your own. Perhaps you're already a gym member, but your schedule has been too stressful for you to get away.
The best solution is working out at home – trying out indoor fitness exercises that help you stay fit at the luxury & comfort of your home. The question is how to stay fit & consistently maintain your workout routine at home?
In an emirate like Dubai which has hectic corporate schedules, consistency is the only key to fitness.
Fitness experts in Dubai suggest it doesn't take excess efforts to design an effective workout program at home. Indoor fitness equipment machines in Dubai such as waterrowers, fit balls, dumbbells, exercise bands or tubing, and push-up bars are a more economical way to create a routine that works all the major muscle groups.
The 5 Elements of Fitness:
A typical fitness workout at home schedule has 5 components:
• Warm up – As easy as just slow walking or walking on a treadmill or stationery bike.
• Cardiovascular (aerobic) workout – Faster walking or pedaling, step aerobics, jump robe etc.
• Resistance (strength-building) exercises – Push-ups, squats, abdominal crunches, dumbbells, weight bars, bands or tubing.
• Flexibility moves
• Cool down
Tips for home exercisers:
Few tips for exercising at home:
1. Challenge yourself and avoid boredom.
2. Find an exercise partner. You'll be less likely to find excuses when you've arranged to work out with a friend.
3. Schedule your workouts.
4. Use a journal to track your progress and jot down any breakthroughs you may have.
5. Set goals, like training for a race or losing 20 pounds.
6. Perhaps most important, make exercise as integral to your life as sleeping and eating.
Start getting fit now! You don't need a gym membership to melt that unwanted flab and look fit. In fact, even smaller & inexpensive gym equipments at home can be considered – such as waterrowers, slimbeams, cable stations, pull bars, watergrinder, free weights, hedgehocks, dumbbells, wallbars etc. Use these super-simple body-weight workouts to burn fat, tone every muscle and improve your fitness.